Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday's WAY TOO SPICY Green Curry with Fried Tofu


Ok, so the curry was way too spicy this time... note to self... do NOT use Whole Foods Lite Coconut Milk when cooking spicy green curry! I think I'll stick to the full fat kind... it's really needed to cut some of the spice.

I added green beans, asparagus, squash, and fried tofu to this batch. It would have been super yummy had it been edible.

As for the fried tofu, I'm definitely doing it again. The boys munched it down!

2 tbl sesame oil (I used olive)
2 tbl Tamari low sodium soy sauce
2 tbl chopped scallions
1 package of hard tofu (I had pressed it between two plates for two days in the fridge and drained all the water out) chopped in bite size pieces

Heat the oil, soy sauce and scallions in a pan. Toss in tofu and swirl around to make sure they're coated evenly. Sizzle and flip for about 5-10 minutes.

That's it! YUM!!

No comments: