Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu: July 12- July 18

I'm cheating this week. Since I start a full time non-food planning job tomorrow, I will be making up dinner from The Scramble. It's a definite shortcut. I found the recipes I wanted to cook and she sent me a grocery list. It's wonderful.

Dinner:
Sunday- Mango Salsa Shrimp with Steamed Rice, Carmelized Onions and Avocados with Lime.
Monday- Grilled Steak With Garlic-Parmesan Crust
Tuesday- Grilled Italian Polenta With Fresh Tomatoes (thaw ground beef for tomorrow)
Wednesday- California Taco Salad
Thursday- Penne Pesto With Fresh Tomatoes
Friday- Spaghetti Carbonara
Saturday- Chinese Barbecue Noodles With Carrots And Onions


Lunch for the kids at school:
Monday- PBJ, Cantaloupe, Broccoli and WF Cookies
Tuesday- Turkey Sandwich, Yogurt Dip, Apple Slices, Chips
Wednesday- PBJ, Grapes, Granola Bar, Carrots
Thursday- TBD
Friday-TBD

No comments: