Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spaghetti/Meatballs and Waffles Tuesday

So, I'm switching up the menu again only because I hadn't even started dinner yet at 6:30pm tonight. Spaghetti and meatballs are always fast... so while I was cooking that, the boys popped some Eggo's into the toaster and munched on those pre-dinner. I can't believe Chaz ate every last bite of both meals. Wow.

This week's a busy one during the evenings, so we may be eating some more convenience type foods for the next couple of nights.

This is what went with Chaz to school today. He requested the vegetable fried rice again (he loved it last night), and he has tuna, crackers, and grapes to go along with it. I need to find a nice water bottle that fits in his lunch box system... as he left his bottle at school and that was the one thing I didn't label. Maybe I should check the lost and found.

1 comment:

TheRoosterChick said...

Spaghetti and waffles? You are a woman after my own heart. lol